Providing gallery space to celebrate my passion for the creative processing visual and literary art as well as fine craft resulting in preservation, documentation and sale of art, books and historical antiques.
- To exhibit and sell the art of both established and emerging artists with an emphasis on assisting struggling artists who have a cohesive body of contemporary work.
- To provide a venue to honor, preserve, exhibit and sell collections of work by deceased artists—emphasizing Montana artists.
- To exhibit and sell new and old books about art, artists, art movements and how to make art.
- To display collections of Montana lore and Americana, in connection with historical items.
- To exhibit and sell antiques, and other items with aesthetic and monetary value.
- To offer special art-related events, guest lectures and classes to the public.
- To cooperate with Bigfork area schools, such as pre-schools, grammar schools and high schools. To cooperate with Flathead Valley Community College and The University of Montana.
- To cooperate with art museums, such as the Missoula Art Museum to provide a space for the advancement of art education.